We represent and advise clients in the following areas;

  • Public Dancing Licences
  • Music and Singing Licences
  • Auctioneers Licences
  • Bar Extensions/ Special Exemptions

Therefore if you operate a business where there is consumption of alcohol on or off the premises you are required to hold a licence to sell alcohol. We can guide you through this process so arrange a consultation with one of our legal team by contacting us by telephone at 01-899 6005 or simply fill in the Enquiry Form below.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone Number (required)


Your Message